In today’s competitive online market, it can be almost impossible to succeed as a first-time independent seller on Amazon. This isn’t like opening a traditional retail shop in your home-town – you’re competing against experienced professionals located all over the world! Fortunately, AMZ Savages is here to help new online sellers learn exactly how to succeed.
My name’s Fabian David, and as the CEO of AMZ Savages, I see that clients like you need a unique, personalized service. This isn’t some generic online course or launch promotion – we offer a business model that is designed to empower you to go on to prosper as independent Amazon seller.
With over 6 years’ experience as an Amazon consultant, I know exactly what your business needs to compete against the top professionals and I’m happy to share this knowledge with you.
I promise you a truly individualized experience. This is why I’ll be the one taking your calls and sharing my screen with you every step of the way. The rest of the AMZ Savages team will be your backup helping you with overall execution from research to product launch.
And, best of all, our hands-on initial product launch is tailored to suit your specific needs, so you can choose to mix-and-match to get exactly what you need to make your business successful.
So how does our process work? Here’s a brief overview of our step-by-step process:
- Ask you to decide on your total budget for product investment
- Discuss any specific criteria that you’d like us to adhere to (category or target niche)
- Undertake thorough product research (I do this personally, assisted by a team member)
I’ll present you with a list of three different products that you can select from. Each product will be accompanied by a:
- Full business plan, enabling you to appraise the merits of each product
- List of all up-front and ongoing investment costs
- Sales projections detailing the expected return on investment of each option
Once you’ve chosen your product we can get started on the branding of your business (if necessary). This would include:
- The creation of the business name and design of the company logo
- Product package design (with the option of metal or cardboard to suit product)
- Legal patenting protection to safeguard the ornamental product design
The costs for Branding are NOT included in the service fee
- Obtain a total of three samples from the supplier to check for conformity
- Send one of the samples directly to you so that you can inspect and approve
- Put the remaining samples through our comprehensive quality control process
Production & Shipping
Production & Shipping: Production will begin as soon as the samples have been validated by you and by our quality control team. At this point:
- The final approved product design is sent off to the manufacturer
- Your products begin manufacturing while we keep working behind the scenes
- Inventory is dispatched directly to the correct Amazon Fulfillment Centers
The costs for production and shipping are NOT included in the service fee
Amazon/Seller Central Listing Set-Up
Amazon Seller Central Listing Set-Up: We will be ready to go live as soon as the finalized products arrive at Amazon. Listing set-up involves:
- Creating appealing photos which will show off your product’s key selling features
- Complete keyword analysis on the listings of your top 10 competitors
- Set-up of all back-end Seller Central settings and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns
The costs for Photography are NOT included in the service fee
Launch, Advertising & Optimizing
- Launch the listing and start the PPC campaigns as soon as the stock arrives at Amazon
- Obtain product reviews (a process that usually takes 2-3 weeks)
- Begin the ranking process to help you start selling products organically
- You will be able to truly benefit from the thorough step-by-step mentoring
- You will feel confident enough to repeat the total development process
- You can release more products on Amazon, confident that you’ll be a success